Thursday, November 13, 2008

Other Crossdressers To Dress With


I had placed an ad online at this site I often visit looking for another crossdresser to play with. I had done this before and even though it made me a little nervous it was also very exciting anticipating who would answer my ad and what he would be like. When I opened the door there he was dressed like a guy but with a little bag with him. I invited him in and we talked about out mutual desires and the kind of panties and lingerie we each liked. I was already wearing panties and all my lingerie when he went to change. He returned and was wearing a white pair of panties, white bra and little short half slip. His panty bulge was clearly visible under all that. I wanted to touch and rub that bulge but it was too soon. I walked over to him and began running my finger along his bra strap and over the cups. He reached down and began rubbing my ass through my slip and panties. Soon we both had nice bulges and panty tents showing under our little slips. We hugged each other and I could feel our hard cocks touching. OMG, that is such a thrill. I love being able to turn on another man in panties. It makes me feel so hot and sexual and full of desire. He turned me around and pressed me into the wall while he pressed him self into me. His cock was harder now and I could feel it pressing into my ass. Did I want him to fuck me? I had only one cock in my ass and it was really nice. I wasn’t sure about anal sex right then so we gradually moved to the bed and began feeling each other everywhere. I moved my hand down to the tent in his slip and panties. His cock was very hard and full. It was wider around then mine and longer too. It was quite the cock and I wanted it in my mouth. In my mouth it went and I loved how it felt. I had just enough room to swirl my tongue around the head. He was moaning and began thrusting into my mouth. “I’m going to come” he said. I liked seeing cocks spurt so I let it slip out of my mouth and stroked him with my hand until…. Big huge spurt of milky white come began erupting out of him and all over my hand and his panties. He then looked at me and said “Your turn”.

No comments: