Thursday, November 13, 2008

Cocks In Panties


Just a normal guy and his cock do nothing for me, but shave or trim that cock and dress him up in panties, stockings or lingerie and something different comes over me. I get turned on and just imagine how it would feel both of us pleasuring each other all dolled up. Seeing a panty covered cock or a man dressed in lingerie and he no longer is a man but a sexy insatiable goddess. I enjoy camming and chatting with others who wear lingerie, guess I am an exhibitionist. Just a regular man jerking off on cam does nothing for me but him jerking his clitty with panties on makes my cock rock hard and all I can think of is wishing I was there sucking his clitty. Take the panties off and I want nothing to do with him. I guess in my mind the smoother they are and more fem they are.


When I'm dressed completely feminine I check out some of the pictures at this site for guys into wearing panties and other female clothing. To have my lips around a hard cock when I'm dressed as a female makes me feel totally feminine. Sucking, licking, kissing it knowing that I'm pleasing the person, makes me feel almost like a women unfortunately no pussy. If I'm dressed as a guy a cock does nothing for me, but when I am dressed feminine I want to suck them all.


No comments: