Thursday, November 13, 2008

Being With Another Man Wearing Panties


I miss crossdressing with others and I don’t get to do it enough. I love rubbing my penis, wearing panties of course, against another man wearing panties. The feel of hard cocks encasesd in nylon panties gives me shivers. Knowing that we are both hard becasue we love to wear panties and also becasue we are making each other hard. When someone sees your hard cock in your panties and that makes him hard it makes you feel really, really sexy. Being the object of desire is something you have to experience. Back to men in panties rubbing cocks. I really enjoy looking down and seeing our cocks pressing into each other and noticing the wet spots begin to widen and grow. How about you? Have you tried it? Would you like too? I’ve been with about 12 other crossdressers. I know, What a slut. What can I say. I was curious at first and then found it very hot and erotic. I met them all at this crossdressing site I visit the site often, check it out you will enjoy it.

No comments: